I remember you. I remember all of you.
The first time you saw me on a bright wall in a dark room. The shock, the feeling of recognition. It was real. You could almost remember me.
Later. Finally. You came here to see me, for the first time. Was it everything you thought it would be? I apologize for the security guards and the diplomats, but they love me too.
Come again when you have more time. Perhaps later you could become a ghost here with me, when you have no more time there.
Love,
Hagia Sophia
c/o Istanbul

Lisa,
ReplyDeletelets go! I think Hagia Sophia is calling and we need to go visit with her.
This photo is an enlightened representation of a very solid and magnificent structure. I love photographing inside architecture like this when the light is streaming in and the colors are warm with glistening highlights.